Website Store Terms & Conditions
- Prices The prices payable for the products that you order are clearly set out in the website. If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch the item concerned. All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated. The price of the items does not include the delivery charge which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order. The delivery rates will be displayed in the delivery section of the website.
- Availability If for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to supply a particular product, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- Delivery We deliver in the United Kingdom only. Burleighs aim to despatch orders on the next working day but this may vary during busier periods. Standard delivery is within 48 hours of despatch. The majority of orders are delivered on the required delivery date when specified, however delivery on any particular date is not guaranteed.
Delivery times may be affected if there are stock availability problems or other unforeseen circumstances. Please note the availability shown for each product in the Product Details page is not real-time and on rare occasions items do run out-of-stock.
For your security, the courier’s paperwork must be signed, either at the recipients address or a neighbouring address in order to acknowledge receipt of the Product/s.
If our courier attempts delivery at the delivery address, specified in the order, or as a fall-back attempts delivery with a neighbour but cannot deliver the Products, the courier will retain the Products and will leave a calling card with a Customer Services telephone number for you to call in order to arrange re-delivery. Please note that the courier company can only arrange a specific re-delivery date, and cannot arrange a specific re-delivery time.
The courier will only attempt to deliver the Products on up to two separate days, after which a further delivery charge may become payable. The products will be returned to our Dispatch Depot if they have not been collected from the courier. For returned orders only the cost of the products ordered is refunded less the cost of returning the order.
- Age Restriction
We will not sell to anyone who is not 18 years of age or over, as the law requires.
By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
If you are buying a products as a gift – the recipient must also be over 18 years old.
If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID.
If the person receiving the order is unable to produce appropriate ID, unfortunately our couriers will be unable to leave the products.
- Order Cancellation
You may cancel your order at any time until seven days after the goods are received, but you will be liable for the initial delivery cost. You will be responsible for returning the products to us at your own cost.
The goods must arrive back at our distillery unopened and undamaged. You can cancel your order by emailing our Customer Services on firstname.lastname@example.org.
All credits will be issued within 30 days of the cancellation, provided the goods have been returned within that period.
We will provide a full refund or replacement of any products that are faulty. We must be notified of damaged or faulty products within 3 working days of receipt. We may require the faulty products to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary.
On the rare occasion where the products delivered are different to those ordered we must be informed of this within 3 working days of receipt. We will arrange a collection of these products as necessary, once we have investigated the dispatch records for your order.
- Claims for Breakages
Upon receipt of your order, the order should be carefully inspected to make sure that it is intact and in full. The courier must be informed of breakages or shortages at the time of delivery. We will not accept any claims for breakages or shortages unless they are stated on the couriers documentation. We must have confirmation of these breakages or shortages within 3 working days of delivery.
You can pay for Products purchased from burleighsgin.com by using any of the following cards: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Maestro/Switch.
You must give us authority for payment at the time of order.
All card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. We will not deliver any Products prior to these checks and authorisations being completed. If your card issuer refuses to authorise payment to us, we cannot accept your order, and will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Product Information
We endeavour to advertise our products accurately. However we cannot guarantee the accuracy of information provided on our website about Products, such as photographs, images and descriptions of the Products.
- Customer Services
If you have any order related query, please email us at email@example.com. Most enquiries are responded to within 24 hours.
Events Term & Conditions
By purchasing or booking a Burleighs Gin event ticket you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Event Alterations – Burleighs Gin reserve the right to make minor changes to the content of the event, timings and prices without notice.
- Standard of Behaviour – We expect you to behave sensibly and appropriately at all times. If for any reason we are unhappy about your behaviour you may be required to leave the event and will not be eligible for refund.
- Refunds Policy – Burleighs Gin operate a strict 7 day refund policy. You have 7 calendar days from the purchase of an event ticket to notify us with your refund request. If you wish to return your ticket after this time period, you will not be eligible for refund.
- Event Postponements – In the unlikely event of a postponement, events will be re-scheduled to an alternative date and existing tickets will remain valid. Burleighs Gin reserve the right to withhold a refund in the event of a postponement.
- Exchanges – If for unforeseen circumstances you can no longer attend an event and you are outside of the 7 day refund policy, Burleighs may be able to sell on your ticket to a waiting list for sold out events. If your tickets are purchased by a member of the waiting list, a full refund will be processed.
Distillery Tours & Gin Exeprience Terms & Conditions
By purchasing or booking a course you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Course Alterations – Burleighs Gin reserve the right to make minor changes to the content of the course and prices without notice.
- Age Restriction – You must be over 18 years of age to attend a Burleighs Gin Distillery Tour.
- Health and Safety Liability – You will be given a briefing on health and safety in the Burleighs Gin distillery prior to the session commencing. All participants are expected to listen carefully and obey instructions given. Inevitably there is a risk of accidents occurring. We expect you to take all reasonable care in the distillery to avoid this happening. By your agreement to these booking conditions we shall be under no liability whatsoever, for loss, injury or damage to you or your property whether in respect of any neglect, act of omission by us or otherwise. If in doubt, please ask for help.
- Standard of Behaviour – We expect you to behave sensibly and appropriately at all times. If for any reason we are unhappy about your behaviour you may be required to leave the premises and will not be eligible for refund.
- Returns Policy – Burleighs Gin operate a strict 7 day refund policy. You have 7 calendar days from the purchase of an experience voucher to notify us with your refund request. In order for refunds to be granted the voucher must be unused and you must have proof of payment.
- Exchange Policy – Gift vouchers are non-exchangeable under any circumstances.
- Cancellations –We operate a strict 14 day cancellation policy. If you cancel the session within 14 days, you will not be eligible for refund. To re-schedule your tour please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tours can only be re-scheduled once, under no circumstances will a tour be re-scheduled for a second time.
- Postponements – In the unlikely event of postponement, sessions will be re-scheduled to an alternative date and existing tickets will remain valid. Burleighs Gin reserve the right to withhold a refund in the event of a postponement.
- Voucher Extensions – Extensions beyond the provided 6 months are not available under any circumstances. Unused vouchers are not eligible for refund under any circumstances.